Saturday, February 05, 2011

Treasures of a lasting kind

I was at Target today and ran into a friend. I shared about my life over the past month. Ran into another friend. Shared with her. Purchased my items. Walked into the parking lot. Had a flashback. Lost it.

Entertained thoughts for a bit. Thoughts that didn't belong to me. Thoughts planted in my mind to cause harm, destruction, and hurt. It worked, they did....for awhile. I called a friend. She talked truth to me. Truth about God's plan for my life that include hope and a future.

We aren't promised tomorrow. I believe that before we were born, our days were numbered. If it's not my time to die, I could walk through a mine field and live. However, if it's my time, I may not get up from this computer.

All people play a role in our lives. Embrace the part they play. Learn from what their character shares with yours. The person you see today might not act totally like the part God intended for them, however, speak to the treasure that lies within.

Thank you, each one of you, for being a treasure to me!!!!

No comments: