Monday, January 24, 2011

Tucker


I don't think I've ever written about my buddy, Tucker. Tucker came into my life soon after Andy did. I wish I could say it was love at first sight, but, since all Tucker knew was time alone with Andy, he didn't like to share Andy. There were some jealousy issues to overcome, and even to this day, we are still working on some things. I have to admit, I called him "Tucker, with an 'F'" for the longest time.

However, in the past 2 years, I have grown very fond of Tucker. I understand why people say dogs are mans best friends. Tucker always comes to greet me at the end of a long day. He listens to me when I need to talk, no matter if its 3:00 am, AND he never shares what we talk about. He sleeps under the covers with me at night and helps me feel safe. Tucker follows me everywhere I go in the house; we are inseperable. Tucker even has his own Facebook page. :)

I love Tucker.

No comments: